Trending

Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet






Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet ..

Kamal Haasan: I only want to stay in a secular state, that doesn’t mean I will not make Tamil films. I am not angry with my people.

Kamal gets emotional in Press Meet and said that this might be the last press meet held at his house since he might end up losing the house.

Kamal Haasan: I have been trashed in a political game. Monetary loss not important.

Kamal : all my property incl this room where this pc is happening is mortgaged to fund the film

Kamal Haasan: I don't understand what's happening. The story setting is in Afghanistan. I wonder how it's about Indian Muslims.

Kamal Haasan : I've pledged all my property for the film. I've lost my house because of the delay.

Kamal Haasan: I need a secular place to settle. If there's no secular place in India I would go overseas. My talent would remain with me.


No comments:

Item Reviewed: Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Tollywood Timepass