Trending

Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet






Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet ..

Kamal Haasan: I only want to stay in a secular state, that doesn’t mean I will not make Tamil films. I am not angry with my people.
‎
Kamal gets emotional in Press Meet and said that this might be the last press meet held at his house since he might end up losing the house.

Kamal Haasan: I have been trashed in a political game. Monetary loss not important.

Kamal : all my property incl this room where this pc is happening is mortgaged to fund the film

Kamal Haasan: I don't understand what's happening. The story setting is in Afghanistan. I wonder how it's about Indian Muslims.

Kamal Haasan : I've pledged all my property for the film. I've lost my house because of the delay.

Kamal Haasan: I need a secular place to settle. If there's no secular place in India I would go overseas. My talent would remain with me.


No comments:

Item Reviewed: Kamal Haasans emotional speech in press meet Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Tollywood Timepass